WhatsApp Image 2018-01-12 at 08.54.20(2)
breadcrumb Nola Ferrometalli Sud > WhatsApp Image 2018-01-12 at 08.54.20(2)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Chi Siamo
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Home 3
- Informativa privacy e cookie
- Lists Style
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- OnePlus 11 5G Colour Options, RAM and Storage Configurations Leak Ahead of India Launch Febbraio 4, 2023OnePlus 11 5G will be unveiled in India on February 7. Ahead of it, a fresh leak has tipped the colour options and RAM and storage details of the OnePlus 11 5G in India. It is said to arrive in two RAM and storage configurations.
- Jio True 5G Service Launches in Haridwar, Now Available in 226 Cities Febbraio 4, 2023Reliance Jio on Saturday launched its True 5G services in Haridwar from Har Ki Pauri, taking the total number of Jio True 5G cities to 226 across the country. The telecom company said starting today, Jio users in Haridwar would be invited to the Jio Welcome Offer to experience unlimited data at up to 1 Gbps+ […]
- Microsoft Blames Iranian State Actors for Cyberattack on Charlie Hebdo Febbraio 4, 2023US computing giant Microsoft said Friday that it had identified Iranian state actors as those behind the recent cyberattack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo. Clint Watts, the general manager of Microsoft's Digital Threat Analysis Center, said that the hackers, who called themselves "Holy Souls," were Iranian cybersecurity firm Emennet Pasargad.
- OnePlus Pad Teased to Come With Magnetic Keyboard, Stylus, Design Suggested Through Purported Render Febbraio 4, 2023OnePlus Pad is confirmed to launch on February 7 during the company's Cloud 11 event. Now, the Chinese smartphone brand has released a video showcasing the design details of the tablet. It is confirmed to come with a magnetic keyboard and stylus.
- ION Group Paid the Ransom, Claim Hackers Responsible for Disruptive Breach Febbraio 4, 2023The hackers who claimed responsibility for a disruptive breach at financial data firm ION say a ransom has been paid, although they declined to say how much it was or offer any evidence that the money had been handed over. ION Group declined to comment on the statement.
- Infinix Zero 5G 2023, Infinix Zero 5G 2023 Turbo With MediaTek Dimensity SoCs, 120Hz Displays Launched in India: Price, Specifications Febbraio 4, 2023Infinix Zero 5G 2023 and Infinix Zero 5G 2023 Turbo powered by MediaTek Dimensity SoCs have been unveiled in India. The smartphones get a 50-megapixel triple rear camera setup and are backed by a 5,000mAh battery.
- Meta Gets Nod to Buy VR Content Maker Within Unlimited as FTC's Request Gets Denied Febbraio 4, 2023Meta may not go ahead in its deal to buy virtual reality content maker Within Unlimited as a judge on Friday released a ruling denying the Federal Trade Commission's request to stop the acquisition. The regulator had concerns that the deal would reduce competition in a new market. A December trial to decide if Meta […]
- Honor Magic 5 Lite Complete Specifications, Images Leak Online; Snapdragon 695 SoC, 5,100mAh Battery Tipped Febbraio 4, 2023Honor Magic 5 Lite, the upcoming rumoured handset from the Chinese smartphone brand, is reportedly making its way to the market soon. The smartphone is yet to be officially confirmed by the company, but images and specifications of the phone have leaked online.
- Google Said to Have Invested $400 Million in OpenAI's ChatGPT Rival Anthropic Febbraio 4, 2023Google is said to have invested almost $400 million (roughly Rs. 3,299 crore) in artificial intelligence startup Anthropic, which is testing a rival to OpenAI’s ChatGPT. Google and Anthropic separately announced a partnership in which Anthropic will use Google’s cloud computing services.
- Samsung Agrees to Pay $150 Million to Settle Patent Lawsuits Over LED Technology Febbraio 4, 2023Samsung Electronics has agreed to pay $150 million (roughly Rs. 1,237 crore) to British nanotechnology company Nanoco Technologies to settle patent lawsuits over technology used in Samsung's LED televisions. Samsung and Nanoco told a Texas federal court on the eve of a trial last month that they had agreed to settle the dispute, but no […]